Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some doubts

With the world in financial turmoil, it is said that all nations are in debt. What I am unable to understand, if everyone owes someone else money, where did all the money go?

I recently went to a Food Bazaar and lost my way to find myself in the pets area. My eyes immediately went to a packet of dog food. It said, "new, improved and tasty". I ask, who tests it?

Late this Sunday evening, I decided to watch the Leonardo DiCaprio movie, the Aviator. I was reminded of the fact that the black box of an aircraft is indestructible and cannot be damaged during a plane crash. Why did no one think of making the entire airplane of that material?

With IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) gaining prominence in recent times, this is an interesting thought. Who copyrighted the copyright symbol? © I think I should copyright this ingenious question!!

Somebody please help me with this; beats me! Is it possible to cry under water?

A pack of stray dogs in my colony are invariably lazing and basking in the sun. They probably are the laziest of all animals (Apologies dog-lovers, this is just an observation). Isn't it then unfair that people say, "you have been working like a dog," when all these faithful friends do, is sit around all day?

I would love some answers....you got any?

1 comment:

KIRAN RAMACHANDRAN said...

mingu.... good questions...soch ke answer bataonga ...;)